ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Huggies "Enjoy the Ride" Codes


Here's a few Huggies codes to share with those of you that are members of the Enjoy the Ride Rewards program.

Codes Worth 1 Point Each

BBQCX-GGQBX-SSPGB (Thanks Frugal Mommy!)

Codes Worth 5 Points Each

BCRXS-LGWCN-NKPGB
BDHDN-FBJGH-CMPGB
QWBZL-JFJLP-MDPGB

Thanks to More than Cents!

7 Comments:

CJ said...

I couldnt get any of those codes to work this morning, all say they've already been used or aren't good.

Allie said...

They all worked for me- THANKS!

Anonymous said...

worked for me...thanks

Allison said...

Thanks for posting these!

CJ said...

I'm new to the Huggies program. Why do some codes not work for me but they work for others?

Mandi said...

Thanks so much for sharing the codes!!!

Mandi
www.sugarsweetbowtique.com

Anonymous said...

None of them worked for me:(