ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Another Target Money Maker!


Bottles of Glade Fabric and Air Odor Eliminator cost $3.44 and there is a $1 manufacturer's coupon in the 9/27 Smart Source insert and the bottles have $2 Target store hangtag coupons.

That makes them 44 cents plus tax each!

PLUS buy 3 and use the $5 SC Johnson Rebate and make money!!!

Thanks to Amy!

4 Comments:

Shelley said...

Hi there! Love your blog! I left you an award on my blog!

http://shelleysswag.blogspot.com/2009/10/ive-won-two-awards.html

Anonymous said...

Is stacking coupons allowed at all Target stores? And, are the Target printable coupons only good at Super Target locations? When i go to their site, it says there are no Target stores within 100 miles where the coupons can be used. I don't have many of the other stores i always see deals for as i live in upstate NY. Thanks.

CJ said...

I got a B1G1 coupon instead of the $1 MC, so got 2 bottles for $1.44. I thought about seeing if I could use the 2nd $2 Target coupon for the free bottle, but it would have made my total be negative so I didnt use it.

Carla said...

My smartsource doesn't have the coupon. Maybe it's depending on location?