ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Monetize Your Blog and Make $25 just for signing up!


Have you heard of Ready Site? Well, if not you need to check this out: ReadySite is really easy to use. You create widgets to place in the sidebar of your blog or in a post that will automatically display current freebie and coupon offers in lots of categories. You can customize the widgets to match the size and colors of your site.

You'll earn a small commission each time a reader completes an offer listed in your widget. It is really that simple! I am already an affiliate through Ready Site and I highly recommend it along with logicalmedia for monetizing your blog.

The best part about Ready Site is if you sign up now you can earn $25 just for signing up! The threshold for payout is $100 - so you'll already be well on your way!

5 Comments:

CCCG said...

Thanks for sharing this. Seems like an easy process. I'll have to check it out.

Brandi said...

The link is not working for me.

Denise Sawyer said...

The link is working now!
Denise

Unknown said...

It seems like a great opportunity, although I am not a big fan of giving out my SS over the internet.

Lora @ Screaming Pennies said...

Thanks for the link! I, too, was a little wary about giving out my SSN, but Googled the company for awhile beforehand and didn't come up with anything suspicious.