ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm back!

I am so sorry that I have left you hanging for so long! I have been at the Blogher conference and took a flight home on Sunday. On Sunday night I thought I was dying! I either had a serious virus or food poisoning! I am finally feeling a little better, although I am seriously weak and my arms and legs feel like noodles. I promise to get back into the swing of things either this evening or tomorrow morning! Just wanted to keep you in the loop!

Thanks for understanding!
Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

7 Comments:

Miranda said...

Glad to know you are still out there somewhere!! I checked your website everyday!!! Good to have you back!

brightleigh said...

Glad you are back...sorry you were sick! Looking forward to hearing about the BlogHer conference!

Leigh

Lori said...

I am glad that you are feeling better!

Unknown said...

Missed you and hope you are feeling much better soon!

Pricousins said...

Sorry you weren't feeling well and glad you're feeling better!

Cathy said...

Dear Denise,

Hope today you are feeling much, much better! Take good care! Thanks so much for all you do for us!

Barb said...

Loved hanging out with you! Sorry to have taken you away from your awesome readers though :)

I had salmonella the day BEFORE BlogHer...almost didn't make it on the plane

@chaotic_barb