ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Walgreen's Deals 6/14 - 6/20

Before we get going, did you see the June RR deals yet? Mummy Deals has got them all rounded up here.

St Ives body wash $2.99
Use $1.50 off SS 5/10/09
Receive $2.99 RRs
Final Price: Free plus overage! Moneymaker!

Right Guard deodorant $.99 with in-ad coupon
Use $1 off from SS 4/19/09
Final Price: Free plus overage! Moneymaker!

Maxwell House coffee 2/$5
Use $2 off 2 here.
Final price: 2/$3

Gilette Fusion razor $9.49
Use $4 from P&G 6/7/09
Receive $2.50 RRs
Final Price: $2.99

Skippy, Buy 8 at $2, get $8 RR
Buy 8 and use 8 x $.40 coupon from 4/5/09 Unilever if you can get your hands on that many! Beg and borrow (no stealing LOL!)
Receive $8 RR
Final Price: $4.80/8 jars if you have 8 coupons or $7.60/8 if you just have 1 which is still a decent deal

Ragu, Buy 8 at $2, get $8 RR
Use 4 x $1/2 from RP 5/17/09
Receive $8 RR
Final Price: $4 or $0.50 each if you have 4 coupons. If not, $7 for all which is only $.87 each.

Axe BOGO 50% off
If it includes hair constrict or intense, use this here
Final Price: Varies

12-pk soda 4/$11
Receive $2 RR
Final Price: 4/$9

Thanks to Mummy Deals!

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I have so much trouble using the rr,when I went to the store today I had two products one coupon and one rr, the cashier would not take the rr, she said it was because my one item was not more than the amount of the rr, however I thought you could use them on the whole transaction. my total i owed was still over the amount of the rr.

Kathleen (MomSaves4U) said...

So many cashiers - and even managers - go not understand how coupons and RR work. Sometimes you just have to try at a different time of day and hope to get a cashier who knows what they are doing - or go to another store.

Kathleen (MomSaves4U) said...

sorry - should have typed "DO not" instead of "GO not".

Anonymous said...

St. Ives Money-maker

http://www.abundantfoodsavings.com/Walgreens/walgreens-614-620-st-ives-money-maker.html

Anonymous said...

Alright - looking for advice on this one (and posted this comment on Money Saving Mom as well...). I went yesterday to buy 4 Ragu + 4 Skippy, and had 6 coupons for them (2 Ragu $1.25/2 Qs...). In addition, I had an $8 Walgreens gift card I recvd the prior week.

The $8 RR didn't print, so I asked for the manager (asst mgr on duty) and she said it was either due to the coupons (what a surprise) or the Walgreens gift card. I said that I had the same problems the prior week with RR not printing, and the store mgr just went ahead and gave me a $8 W card for the trouble (apparently he got yelled out by his boss over this practice.. the asst mgr told me this).

I put in a call to consumer relations (800-289-2273) and this is the response I got from a La Shay - **even though the ad says a RR will print out, it won't always print for everyone**. I confirmed by saying it's not reliable and she said yes. I lodged a complaint and will receive a response within 2-3 days... anyone experience something like this before? I seriously question (again) going to Walgreens to shop with stuff like this.