ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, June 1, 2009

Two Meijer Money Makers!

Two Meijer Money Makers! (Say that 5 times fast!)

Splenda is 25% off this week at Meijer.
The 1.9 oz boxes are only $1.86
Use the $0.55 off any Splenda printable here
AND use $1 off any Splenda meal box coupon here .
Final Price: FREE and you will have .14 in overage toward your other groceries!

Pompeian products are 30% off this week at Meijer
Most of the vinegar varieties are $1.48 and all of the cooking wines are $1.60
Use the $0.50 coupons available here for both the vinegars and wines,
AND the $1 Meijer meal box coupon
Final Price: FREE + $0.52 and $0.40 overage!

*The 8oz olive oil is only $2.86, pair the $1 printables here with the $1 meal box coupon and they are also a good deal , only $0.86!

Thanks to Tosha for the tip!

3 Comments:

Rachelle PW said...

Thanks for the great tips, but I thought that Meijer's policy is to only accept either the mc or the meal box coupon- not both. Am I wrong?

HorrorCraft said...

Rachelle: Nope the wording has changed. In fact on the page that you print your coupons on states "meijer mealbox coupons may be combined with man. coupons".

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across a deal today. While I was looking on the clearance rack at my meijer, I picked up a box of 64 count Meijer brand pantiliners on clearance for $1.67. I thought this was a good deal and bought them. When I did, 2 catilinas printed out, one for $1 off any Meijer pantiliner and another for 1.50 off any Meijer brand pads.

So I went back bought another box for 1.67 used the 1.50 catilina and another one printed off.I did this a few times and another catilina printed off each time.

Just thought I would share. -April