ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Red Hot Grocery Deals! Don't Miss a Thing!


Get All Your Grocery Store and Drug Store Deals and Coupon Matches Right Here! In case you haven't noticed you can see all these deals here on Sundays:

CVS Deals and Scenarios

Walgreens
Thanks to Mummy Deals

Target
Thanks to Stretching A Buck

Walmart

Aldi
Thanks to Cincinnati Cents

Kroger (Cincinnati - Dayton Area)
Thanks to Mommy Snacks

Did You Miss the Deals Running Mid-Week? You Can Still Get 'Em Here!

Food Lion

Bi-Lo
Thanks to Southern Savers

Shaw's
Thanks to Wicked Cool Deals

Safeway

Thanks to My Frugal Adventures

Is there something you need that you can't find? Leave a comment here and I'll see what I can do!

Call out: Does anyone do the Kroger Deals in Georgia/Atlanta Area? I'll be happy to post a highlight and link to you! Leave a comment or email me!

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

I can start doing them next week if you'd like. I live in Alabama but I think the ad is the same. Let me know if you need me to. I did them a few weeks ago, but there haven't been very many good ones in the last few weeks.

Workin' The Deals said...

I post them in my 2 blogs:

http://www.workinthedeals.blogspot

AND

http://www.IloveKroger.blogspot.com

Bonnie said...

I love this blog and it has helped me each week to get the deals I need to stay home with my kids. Anyone interested in starting a Martin's grocery store thread? I have looked on the web and can't find a single one. This is a grocery store where I live (Winchester, VA) and I think they have stores in WV and PA also. I do the best I can on the fly -- the place is literally 5 minutes from my house and I scour the ads to do coupon matchups on my own. There are some good deals to be had but I worry about the ones I am missing!

Megan said...

Here's a link for Menards deals!

http://dailyessentialsanddeals.blogspot.com/2009/06/menards-6-14.html

I post each Sunday afternoon!

Have a great evening