ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Firing Up My Engines Today!

Sorry for the delay on posts!
Whew... it has been crazy around here!
I've been building a patio (on a budget) - more to come on that. I cleaned my house top to bottom (what a chore after spot cleaning for several weeks with a new baby), hosted a wedding shower for my brother and his soon to be wife and 30+ people at my home, returned to work for three days, and trying to spend quality time with my new little one who is now very active and sleeps VERY little. =) I was going to play catch up yesterday and wouldn't you know it, my internet was down! ARGH! So, as long as the computer will cooperate and Judah continues to be in a good mood, I am going to bust out as many posts as possible today! Thank you for your patience and hopefully life will be much more normal in a week or so. (My brother's wedding is next weekend).

Hope you're having a great week!
Denise Sawyer
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

0 Comments: