ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, June 12, 2009

CVS Supstars!

I made it to CVS this week! Yippee!! Here's what I got:

Scenario #1 (pictured)
2 Dawn dish liquid
1 box of Hefty trash bags
1 Gillette Fusion Razor
1 Gillette Gel deodorant
1 Old Spice deodorant
1 Shop Smart magazine
2 banana boat sun screen
Total $50.23
Used $0.25 off Dawn
Used $$0.50 off Dawn
Used $1 off Hefty bags
Used $4 off Fusion Razor
Used $1 off Gillette deodorant
Used $1 off Old Spice deodorant
Used (2) $2 off Banana Boat sun screen
New Total: $38.48
Used $12 in ECBs
Total: $26.48 + tax = $29.16
Paid with $25 gift card
Final cost OOP: $4.16
Earned $12 in ECBs

Scenario #2:
4 packs of Dr. Pepper
Total: $13 + tax
Used $12 ECBs
Total OOP: $1.03
Earned $3 ECBs

:: It's your turn! I can't wait to see how you did this week! I love to see all the creative couponing! :)


You can post from now until Saturday at Midnight!! Just post about your great CVS adventures at your site and then leave a link here! Didn't go to CVS this week, leave a link anyway and tell us WHY you didn't visit the best store ever this week. The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!... and link my name back to this post!

Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

And, don't be shy if you don't have a blog....we want to hear about your adventures at CVS too! Leave a comment!

AND, come back Saturday to see the CVS deals and My Scearios for next week! Yippee!!! I *heart* CVS!!!

3 Comments:

Brandy said...

Great finds at CVS, thanks for sharing.

Janet said...

It was a great week at CVS.

Juliet said...

It was my first try so I probably didn't save as much as I should have but. I spent $108. out of pocket, but saved $61. I got $36. in ECB's. Now the bells go off in my head. I went back the next day with my cupons and ECBs. I got a 42 count prilocec and two off power pads for .75 cents!! Yeah! I also received $9. in ecb bucks. Thank you, thank you, for this new fun, addicting, but way inexpensive new hobby.