ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, June 26, 2009

CVS Superstars!

Here's what I got this week:
1 Hotsauce $0.50 after coupon
2 Tresemme $4.98 each
4 Sobe Life Waters -FREE after 2 BOGO coupons
Total: @ $11.50
Used $3 ECBs from last week
Paid $8.50 OOP
Earned $5 ECBs


:: It's your turn! I can't wait to see how you did this week! I love to see all the creative couponing! :)


You can post from now until Saturday at Midnight!! Just post about your great CVS adventures at your site and then leave a link here! Didn't go to CVS this week, leave a link anyway and tell us WHY you didn't visit the best store ever this week. The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!... and link my name back to this post!

Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

And, don't be shy if you don't have a blog....we want to hear about your adventures at CVS too! Leave a comment!

AND, come back Saturday to see the CVS deals and My Scenarios for next week! Yippee!!! I *heart* CVS!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hoosier Homemade said...

Thank for hosting! Always appreciated!
~Liz