ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Money Maker!


On the week of 5/31 - 6/6 Walgreens will have Ecotrin on sale for $2.00 You will also get $2.00 in Register Rewards when you purchase 1.Making it FREE!

Visit this site HERE and click on "Savings" You will have to log in and then you can print a coupon for $2.00/1 Any Ecotrin product. When you use the coupon you should be able to have a $2.00 Money Maker

Also, Bayer Contour Meters will be on sale for $10.00 with $10.00 in Register Rewards this same week, so if you have any coupons left it might be worth saving them, or ordering some if you already used yours!

Thanks to Heather for the tip!

6 Comments:

Misty said...

Hi, I just wanted to double check about the bayer meters. I thought it just said in the ad there was a $10 MIR and a $10 RR but no sale price actually given. Did I read it wrong? Thanks for all of your help.


mnmzz at msn dot com

kathy said...

Thanks! I always turn to you when the Walgreens ad comes out.

Carrie said...

Select varities of Ecotrin are also on the list for Caregiver's Marketplace and will give you $1.00 back when you buy it! Details here.

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who got the message on Ecotrin's Web site that the print limit has been reached for the offer? I've never printed that Q before, so it means it's either an error or that they're already out of coupons.

Love your site, your tips and everything you do for us!!!! :)

lori said...

you can also get the $2 off ecotrin coupon in the 5/17 S1 insert. :)

Evonne M said...

My walgreens add said the meter was 10 dollars and there is a 10 mir not a 10 rr. I have an awesome cashier at my walgreens! I gave him four coupons and four ecotrin boxes and asked him to do them seperately, and he did. I didnt pay anything and I received 8 dollars in rr! I also purchased the Dentek floss picks which were bogo and used 2 one dollar coupons which makes it .99 for both bags of floss picks!