ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, May 8, 2009

Blog Talk Radio Recap - Weddings on a Budget!


Last night, on Keeping It Centsible - the radio show that Alyssa and I co-host each week, we chatted with a very special guest, my future sister-in-law, Kristen Biddy about weddings on a budget! Kristen shared with us her frugal tips on how to plan a wedding - since she is planning one of her very own that is expected to happen in June! Kristen shared lots of great tips, including some that even me - the penny pinching queen - had never even thought of!

In addition, both Alyssa and I reminisced about our own weddings. I also shared tips on how my mom and I planned my wedding on a tight budget nearly 8 years ago.

Did you miss this week's show? No worries! You can still listen to the show on demand - any time, any day by clicking the blue Blog Talk Radio player on my left side bar.

Not single or planning a wedding any time soon? Share this episode with a friend who may be planning a wedding now or in the near future.

**********

We've got lots more exciting shows planned for you this month - so be sure to tune in each Thursday night at 8 pm EST. Not sure how to become a Blog Talk Radio listener? Read Alyssa's Blog Talk Radio 101 post HERE

0 Comments: