ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What can you Get for $50?



I recently went shopping at Kroger with a $50 gift card in hand thanks to afullcup.com
The challenge was to see how much we could get for $50. I took the card to Kroger to get some items from our shopping list and to also "cherry pick" the items in the sale flyer that I had coupon matches for. Watch the video if you want to see what I was able to score and to learn a few tips for stretching your grocery dollars.

Here's the breakdown:
Cost BEFORE coupons: $131.34
Cost AFTER coupons: $56.09

7 Comments:

Jennifer said...

I've been reading your blog for a while now. Thank you so much for the video. I am having so much fun now that I am "extreme couponing" all the posts like this just help make me a better couponer so I really appreciate them!!

Julie said...

Great video Denise...with the new baby in tow :)

karen m said...

I enjoyed the video, you did a great job!

mellisa rock said...

Thanks so much for the videos. I have been checking your blog daily for all the deals that you post and was really surprised to see that you could stack manfu coupons...i knew about stacking store and manufacture coupons but the other was so easy to understand!! I won't be buying tuna but I could have used that concept when i bought my clorox products last week. Thanks again.

Leigh said...

Great job denise! We have alot in common! We should shop together.

simplynotesandtotes said...

Great video Denise - you look great and that baby was on his very best behavior.

Always enjoy your blog.

take care, sherry

Susan said...

You have inspired me to get busy! I have been slack lately with couponing with a stack of papers on the table needing the coupons clipped. Thanks for this inspiration to get back on track.