ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Walgreens Deals 4/26 - 5/2

Here are the Walgreens deals this week thanks to Mummy Deals!

Ecotrin 45 ct tablets $2
Use $1 Ecotrin coupon from 1/25/09 SS
Receive $2 RR
Final Price: Free plus overage! Moneymaker!
(Limitless)

Nivea body wash 16.9 oz $4.99
Use $1 off here. Print limit is reported to be over 20!!
Receive $4.99 in RRs
Final Price: Free plus overage! Moneymaker!
(Limitless - based on coupons)

Rembrandt toothpaste 2.6 -3.2 oz or mouthwash 16 oz $5.99
Receive $5.99 RR
Final Price: Free
(Limitless)

Bayer quick release crystals 4 ct at $2.49
Receive $2.49 RRs
Final Price: Free
(Limitless)

Campbell's Soup $0.59 each with in-ad coupon
Use $1/2 here
Final Price: $.18/2
(Limitless - based on coupons)

3 Pack Trident or Trident White Gum is $2
Use $1 coupon from 3/8/09 SS
Final Price: $1 for 3 pack
(Limitless - based on coupons)

Dove/Degree deodorant is $1.99 with in-ad coupon
Use $.75 coupon here or $.75 coupon from V 3/1/09 (there was 2)
Final Price: $1.24
(Limitless - based on coupons)

Visine $3.99 with in-ad coupon
Use $1 coupon from V 1/4/09 or V 3/15/09, OR $3 off Visine-A or Visine-A.C. V 3/15/09

Final Price: $.99 or $2.99
(Limitless - based on coupons)

Revlon Colorsilk is $1.99 with in-ad coupon
Use $1/2 from 4/5/09 SS
Final Price: $2.98/2
(Limitless - based on coupons)

TRESemme 24 Hour Body Hair Care is 2/$7
Use this coupon twice
Receive $2 RRs when you buy 2
Final Price: 2/$3
(Limitless - based on coupons)

Dr Scholls Insoles are 2/$20
Use $2 coupon from recent insert
Receive $10 RRs when you buy 2
Final Price: $8/2 (unless you have 2 coupons)
(Limitless - based on coupons)

* Via HCW.

Ways to Roll RRs
Start with these: Edge/ Skintimate RR you have $3
Colgate RR you have $3.50
Total: $6.50

Bayer quick release crystals 4 ct at $2.49
Nivea body wash 16.9 oz $4.99 minus coupon = $3.99
Total: $6.50. Pay with Colgate and Edge RRs

Buy:
Rembrandt $5.99
Add filler $.49 (or add the Ecotrin with coupons for $1)
Pay with $6.50 from above.

Buy:
Bayer quick release crystals 4 ct at $2.49
Nivea body wash 16.9 oz $4.99 minus coupon = $3.99
Total: $6.50

Rinse and repeat.....and rinse and...you get the idea!!! Some of you have had struggles rinsing and repeating and here's what I know: You are allowed to roll RRs into new RRs as long as the companies are different so make sure you've got your RRs straight before approaching the register. I even had a WAGS employee tell me they didn't think I'd get RRs if I used them. We tried it and it worked. They were shocked and VERY excited to learn that one!!

Wondering what to do with all those RRs? Check out Mummy Deal's post here and here.

11 Comments:

MommaHarms said...

Um, anyone else missing the printable Nivea coupon? I submitted the form, but no coupon. What am I doing wrong? I would like to get to WAGS before all of the bodywash is gone! My WAGS gets picked over very quickly!

Sleepless In St. George said...

I couldn't get the coupon either!

Anonymous said...

I head it is gone. I was wondering on the first senerio to roll...you would be using 3 coupons and only buying 2 things, so you would need a filler right? Am I missing something?

AnotherThriftyMom said...

The Campbell's Soup , at least in my area, the ad says only tomato or chicken noodle. And the link that you provide is for cooking soups like cream of mushroom, french onion, and cheddar cheese. So therefore it can't work right? unless I am missing something, am still new to this whole coupon thing. thanx!
-Jessica

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Anonymous: I think you're right about the 3 coupons and only 2 items, so yes, you'd need another item (RRs count as Mfr Cpns, and can't use 3 cpns on only 2 items).

AnotherThriftyMom: I think the coupon might work for the soup, because people cook with tomato soup. I was able to use this coupon on tomato soup at my grocery store a few weeks back, but YMMV. You can always try! :-)

momforhim.blogspot.com

Boogsy*Baby said...

I just returned from my local WAG's and I bought 2 cans of plain old chicken noodle and used the coupon with no problems!

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks said...

Hey Denise, that Ecotrin is a money maker with the $2.25 coupon and the RR. I have a few more matches at my place here :)

Anonymous said...

I used to roll Register Rewards at my Walgreens, but now when I use a register reward to buy a different (not made by the same manufacturer as the first item) item which produces a Register Reward, the Register Reward does not come out of the catalina machine. I was told by the manager that this is the way it is now. Could this be true? Is it possible that each store is able to set up its own rules and program the register to follow those rules? I'm really curious.

Elizabeth from Northern Alabama
restinginus@hotmail.com

Zombiemommy said...

Hey I did Rolled 12 Transactions today and only messed up once!

Check out link here http://zombiemommysaves.blogspot.com/2009/04/hot-walgreens-deal-426-502.html

Anonymous said...

The manager had my Walgreens detests couponers. My friend went in today and not only rolled her RRs but paid with two other RRs. I was told no rolling and that only one RR could be used. She lied to me! I had to report her once because she had been so rude for so long. I'm wondering if I shouldn't complain again?

Elizabeth from Norther Alabama
restinginus@hotmail.com

Gina said...

I think that each Walgreens is allowed to have its own rules. I was traveling over the weekend and needed an item. I thought that since I was there I would do a RR rolling deal. I have my 3 transactions set up to use my RR from the first transaction to pay for the 2nd and the RR from the 2nd to pay for the 3rd. When I tried to use the RR from my first transaction, the cashier said, "You can't use that now. It has to be on your next visit. You can walk out the door and come back in to use it." Seriously! I ended up doing the three separate transactions, but keeping my RR for this week. Some Walgreens have the strangest rules.