ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Save 15%- 20% off at Walgreens TODAY only!


In honor of Earth Day, Walgreens is offering their customers 15% off eligible store items and 20% off Walgreens brand items when you present this coupon at check-out (you must check out at either the photo counter or the cosmetics counter).

In addition, when you present this certificate to your cashier, you'll receive a free reusable shopping bag with any purchase. There is a limit of one coupon per customer per purchase.
Thanks to Katie for the tip!

1 Comment:

LaceyLady said...

check your receipts on this one. my cashier scanned the coupon then scanned the bag. when i got out to my car I realized that i had been charged for 2 bags. I went back in and after much discusion they refunded me for both bags.