ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, April 20, 2009

Food Freebies!


Free ice cream from Ben and Jerry's this Tuesday from 12pm-8pm (4/21).

Get a small 16 oz. ICED COFFEE for only $.50, plus applicable tax, on April 21, 2009, Tuesday at Dunkin Donuts.

Head to your nearest Pretzelmaker or Pretzel Time on Sunday, April 26th for a free pretzel.
Thanks to the Affluent Pauper!

Get a free small Iced Mocha or Lattes from McDonald's new McCafe selection next Monday, April 27 any time from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Check out their new selections here.
Thanks to Kaley!

Baskin Robbins is giving out cones for $0.31 on April 29th.

Carvel is also hosting a freebie ice cream event on Thursday, April 30th from 3-7pm, where you can get a free Iceberg ice cream beverage (your favorite soda flavor blended with soft serve ice cream) in celebration of their 75th anniversary.

You can also grab a free scoop at Haagen Dazs on May 12th from 4-8pm.

Shane’s Rib Shack’s all over the country are giving away a free 1/2 slab of ribs, a Coke Zero, and t-shirt (size XL only), to the first 100 customers on Sat. May 16! Click here to read the terms of the offer.
Thanks to Gloria!

Nathan's Famous Hotdogs! Buy one get one for a nickel HERE

Get a Buy One Blizzard Treat Get One Free coupon at Dairy Queen and another B1G1 coupon on your birthday for signing up HERE
Thanks to My Front Porch!

3 Comments:

Kacey Batterton said...

Hi, I'm trying to get more information on the free coffee from McDonald's deal, but I can't find anything official about the giveway on April 27th and I thought you might be able to help me. Have you seen anything from McDonald's about that?

kacey
kaceybat {at} gmail {dot} com

Cha-Ching on a Shoestring said...

Hi, Kacey! (Fancy meeting you here!) I recently found out this may not be a national deal. I called my local McDonald's and they said it was. But, I've heard from other blogs that it varies from state to state. The best bet is to call your McDonald's before making the trip!

Kacey Batterton said...

Thanks, gal! I'll call before I go up there. Of course, I could just go up there since I do like their iced coffee and probably could find an excuse to buy a cup while I'm out. ;)