ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, April 17, 2009

CVS Superstars! 4/17 - 4/18

No CVS for me - I am going into withdraws. I just can't seem to find time right now! ACCKK!

:: Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you did this week! I love to see all the creative couponing! :)

You can post from now until Saturday at Midnight!! Just post about your great CVS adventures at your site and then leave a link here! Didn't go to CVS this week, leave a link anyway and tell us WHY you didn't visit the best store ever this week. The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!... and link my name back to this post!

Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

And, don't be shy if you don't have a blog....we want to hear about your adventures at CVS too! Leave a comment!

AND, come back Saturday to see the CVS deals and My Scearios for next week! Yippee!!! I *heart* CVS!!!

6 Comments:

Sara said...

Just wanted to say thanks for posting all your tips and tricks...you're turning me into a crazy coupon girl! I linked for the first time today!

Patricia Taylor said...

I had bought 3 bags of Hershey's Easter candy @ 50% off after Easter and used a $1.50 off coupon when you buy 3.

I then purchased 2 tubes of Colgate for $3.99 each. They each had a $3.99 Extra Bucks.

I used a $1.00 and a 75 cent coupon on the toothpaste and a $2.99 EB.

My total came to a little over $6.00 with tax and I also received a $4.00 off coupon when you spend $20.00 plus the $7.98 in EB.

Allison said...

I have just been CVS-ing for one month now, and I am officially hooked! Not only have I gotten steals, but I love knowing I'm not going to be making any last-minute trips to the store and paying full price! Thanks for making your blog available... it really helped me get started!

Rochelle said...

Just got back from CVS with some great deals. I bought the Softsoap Scrub and 4 bottles of Pantene. They let me use the $4 off of $20 and then I used the $1.50 off Softsoap and 2 - $3 off Pantene coupons and then used my ECB from last week for $3.98. Total out of pocket- $4.58. ECB received back- $4.99 for the Softsoap,$4.00 for the Pantene and $2.00 from my winter purchases. $4.58 spent, $10.99 back, not a bad day!

Susan said...

Oops, sorry about the duplicate link - I just relaized I posted my link twice. The first one is the correct link.

Sherry said...

I LOVE CVS!