ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Saturday, February 28, 2009

High Value Coupon Alert! $5/1 and $3/1 Huggies Coupons!


SCORE!!!

Go print these HOTTT coupons right now! They aren't gonna last long!!
One of them is for $5/1 Huggies Gentle Care Diapers and there is a second one for $3/1 Huggies Natural Fit. You can get 'em both on my GREEN coupon bar on the LEFT. You should be able to print it TWICE per computer!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Great coupons! The $5 coupon actually says it can be used on one gentle care "product"- so that means it should work for gentle care wipes too, right?!

Carrie said...

Score! Thanks! I was able to rpint mine out twice. Double score!

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Thanks so much. I wish I can always use coupons on diapers.

kentuckymommy said...

I printed these out twice and used them at Safeway....the Huggies products were on sale so I got my Gentle Care for $4.99 and my Natural Care for $6.99....on top of that they had a $10 off a $50 opurchase...using my coupons I literally cut my bill in half from $140 to $70! I am off to buy my next to packs today! Thank you so much for the copupon and ads encouragement! ( I am still trying CVS...earned $11 EBs last week and couldn't get there this week, but am aiming to do more next week!)

Katherine T. Lauer said...

Why can't I print these? I'm clicking, double clicking, clicking while pushing shift, control, and alt . . . nothing is working! Argh!

Anonymous said...

Click "see all coupons" at top of green sidebar.

Scroll to desired items and check off their boxes.

When you print, you may be prompted to go through with a quick install of a coupon printer driver to your computer. Looked harmless to me.

Once installed the coupons printed as expected.