ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Grocery Deals - Get 'Em HERE!


Get All Your Grocery Store and Drug Store Deals and Coupon Matches Right Here! In case you haven't noticed you can see all these deals here on Sundays:

CVS Deals and Scenarios
Walgreens
Target
Walmart
Aldi
Kroger (Great Lakes Area)
Kroger (Cincinnati - Dayton Area)
Kroger (Mid Atlantic Area)
Meijer


Is there something you need that you can't find? Leave a comment here and I'll see what I can do!

6 Comments:

Ginny said...

Just curious, why did you change the way your feed comes through? You blog was my favorite for reading the deals & then going back & quick checking my shopping list on bloglines.

Melinda said...

First off, I love your blog, especially all the great coupons you find!!

I've looked everywhere I can think of, but I can't find anyone that lists deals at Stater Bros in Southern California. It's a regional store, but it's a pretty big chain here in So Cal. Do you know any So Cal bloggers that know the ins and outs of Staters?

Pitcher Family said...

I've been looking for someone who does the groceries stores in North Dakota. We have Dan's and Central Market and Cash Wise. Have you seen any site that covers any of these stores?
Love your walmart deals!!!

Allie Z said...

Check out the Grocery Gathering over at BeCentsAble's site.

http://www.becentsable.net/2008/08/becentsables-original-grocery-gathering.html

There is a Central Market post each week by Happy Couponing!

~Allie Z

Tanya said...

Thanks for posting all these great deals! I would love it if you could share this one: http://cvs-saver.blogspot.com/2009/03/220-diapers-for-only-123.html

Thanks!!

Cassie said...

Does anyone have a good Southern California blogger about grocery store deals? I'd love info about Vons, Albertson's and Stater Brothers!!