ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby Buzz Blog Update!


The Baby Buzz Blog has been updated! This week I share about how I've been getting ready for my baby's arrival by washing (and washing... and washing... and washing) clothes. I share lots of ways you can score clothes for your wee one on the cheap - including some links!

I hope you are enjoying reading my other blog post over at the Walmart site. It gives you a little peek into what I'm up to in between updating this blog and working full time as a second grade teacher! If you have questions for me or have a subject you'd like me to post about feel free to leave a comment or email me! I love to hear from you guys and I want this to be as relevant to you as it can be.

I'd love it if you'd go take a peek at my new article at the Baby Buzz Blog and/or answer a few of my questions - I will be a NEW mom you know!


Just to say thanks I want to offer one of my lucky readers a pair of Leg Huggers!

I was lucky to receive a pair of Bamboo Leg Huggers baby leggings to review. Mine are just like the ones in the picture. Since I am having a little boy we aren't keeping them - I'm giving them to a friend who just had a baby girl. They are so darn cute! I can't wait to see her chubby legs in them! =)

For those who have been following me over at the Baby Buzz Blog you know that I've been asking about little ones crawling on hard surfaces (my house has hard wood floors and tile). This is the perfect answer to that! Leg Huggers protect knees and legs from scrapes or abrasions from hard surfaces.

Leg Huggers are the first to bring Bamboo leggings to the market, and in 2 months they are selling in 3 countries. Why does that matter?

Bamboo is said to be the new cotton, since it has all the properties of cotton, plus some! Bamboo is more antibacterial than other fabrics like cotton or wool, which are very absorbent and often hold the dampness in. Because bamboo wicks moisture away, it's great for your circulation and skin, preventing over-heating or possibly the chills from trapped in moisture.

Bamboo is also hypoallergenic! And, besides that it is great for the environment! Bamboo is arguably one of the world's best sustainable resources. It doesn't require pesticides, insecticides, or fertilizers!

Okay, so you want to win? Here's How:

1. Go visit my post at the Baby Buzz Blog and leave a comment. Come back here and let me know you did so by leaving a comment here.

2. Go visit the Baby Buzz Blog and answer some of my questions. Then come back here and leave a comment letting me know you did so.

3. "Tweet" about this post. Let other bloggers and blog readers know about this giveaway by posting a "tweet" on twitter! Then come back here and let me know you did so.

4. Become a friend of the "Cent"sible Sawyer on Facebook! Then come back here and let me know!

5. Subscribe to my feed (on the right side bar). Then come back here and let me know you did so.

Good Luck! You can enter one way - or all 5 ways! You can enter until midnight on Sunday. I will pick a winner on Monday, February 9th using Random.org.

37 Comments:

Julie Avery said...

Yay! Enter me for those cute warmers please :D

I made a comment on your baby blog.

Julie Avery said...

Also, answered a question :D Wish me luck!

love your cute blogs.

julie

Kim F. said...

I made a comment on your baby blog.

Kim F. said...

I added myself as a friend on Facebook.

Kim F. said...

I am a subscriber with my Google Reader.

Michelle said...

left a comment

Michelle said...

answered a question

The Hansen Family said...

I commented on your baby blog. What fun, I wish I had something to look back on to remember my pregnancy..

The Hansen Family said...

I answered your hospital bag question. I had so much fun packing mine, it was ready months in advance!

Anonymous said...

I've been a subscriber via email for several months now. :)
Bev

gradert2@huntel(dot)net

Anonymous said...

I commented on Baby Buzz.

Anonymous said...

subscriber

Brooke said...

I left a comment on baby buzz.

Brooke said...

I also answered question about packing for the hospital- sound machines are great!
Thanks for the opportunity to win!

LK said...

I left a comment on Baby Buzz.

LK said...

I added you on Facebook as well. :-)

Anonymous said...

I requested to be your friend on FB. Kelly Trent Smith

Frugal in Virginia said...

I'm a subscriber.

Kristy said...

I made a comment on your baby blog.

Kristy said...

Subscriber

Karie said...

I left a comment on your baby blog! I've been eyeing some leg warmers similar to these at Target, would LOVE to score some for my girl!

Karie said...

I answered a question as well.

Heather said...

I commented on your baby blog.

Heather said...

I also answered a question

Heather said...

subscriber

Heather said...

twittered

Anonymous said...

i made a comment on your blog!

Alli said...

Answered your question about bringing stuff to the hospital!
ariella at blight dot com

Alli said...

Applied on Facebook!

audreypawdrey said...

I commented on BabyBuzz blog!

audreypawdrey said...

I subscribe through google reader, too.:)

Kasey said...

let a comment on the baby blog

Anonymous said...

I subscribe via Google Reader! -Jenny
jmojmo24 at gmail dot com

Gretchen said...

I answered a question on your Baby Buzz blog. I'm going to be a new mom too, in a couple months, and I'm having a girl, so I would LOVE these cutie leggings. :) Nice to meet you, I'm sure I'll be back often!

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I made a comment!

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I am a subscriber!

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/wastebasket/statuses/1191537767

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com