ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Story at the Baby Buzz Blog!


Don't miss my story over at the Baby Buzz Blog this week! This week's topic is STOCKPILING! I know, it is one of my favorite topics!!! This week I am talking about how to stockpile to get ready for baby!

I've also got new questions over in the question and answer section! I would love to get your feedback! Also, if you have a question that you would like to get some advice or opinions on, feel free to shoot me an email or leave a comment here and I will consider it for following weeks!

I hope you'll stop by and read my new article... it isn't too long! It'll only take a minute! Thanks for all your support! =)

4 Comments:

Rebekah Sacran said...

I can't get the link to work.

Jennifer said...

Great article! I have a while until I become a mom, but I'm reading up to learn early! Thanks!

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

My name is Nicole and I am new to this whole coupon thing. I don't understand all the lingo. (ECB, WYB, etc.) Can you help me??? My email is rnicolerees@gmail.com. Do you have any words of wisdom when trying to start using coupons?

Anita said...

Uhhhh, couldn't that be called "Storkpiling" ?