ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Host a Free Lunch!

Next time you invite your friends over for lunch Michael Angelo's wants to pick up the tab!

Here's How:
  • Host your lunch by January 31, 2009.
  • Invite and feed up to five friends and yourself.
  • Serve up to six (6) Michael Angelo’s single serve entrees (10oz. - 14oz. each).
  • Fill out and mail this rebate form, must be postmarked by February 28, 2009.
  • Attach required proof of purchases.
  • That's it!
Thanks to Hip2Save!

3 Comments:

The Goossen's said...

i posted this on another website with this same offer "I did notice on the rebate form that it says 'You must be a member of Michael Angelo’s Family Table online community to be eligible for this offer'. So i would suggest if anyone plans on doing this sometime this month to sign up today to be a member so you get your money." Also, when you register when you activate your account it will bring you to a page to print a coupon. I choose the single serve coupon and it was a B1G1 and you can print it as many times as you want.

Anonymous said...

In addition, I found these at regular Target tonite for $3.29 and some had a $1 off this box peelie on it. The cashier very nicely peeled off for me. Woot Woot!!
12 x 3.29
-$4 (4 x $1.00 peelies)
-19.74 (6 x B1G1)
=15.74

Will submit for a $19.74 rebate. (on a side note, Hubby very nicley took all the UPC's off for me before we put in the freezer)

Anonymous said...

I noticed this at the bottom of the rebate form.
"You must be a member of Michael Angelo’s Family Table online community to be eligible for this offer."

I registered and it said my acceptance is pending. I hope I'm approved!