ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, December 8, 2008

Get an employee discount... without the work!


Macy's want to offer you an exclusive offer to enjoy Macy’s special Friends and Family discount (20% off!!) – the same as Macy’s employee discount – that’s taking place from 12/10-12/15. WOOHOOO!!!

This coupon is redeemable in-store and online!
Download the Macy's Friends and Family Coupon!

Macy’s offering includes products from brands like MAC, Lacoste, DKNY, Shisheido, Tommy Hilfiger and many others. As we enter the holiday season - especially in today’s economic environment - this discount could be a big help for any shopper! So, hopefully, if you still have holiday shopping to do, this will offer you a little help on the 'ol bill! Yippee!

7 Comments:

Deanna said...

I can't get that link to work for the actual coupon. Help!

Anonymous said...

This link is not to the actual coupon, but to the page that provides code to embed, or to add to a blog. Hope you can fix this for us! I'd love to use the coupon. Thanks for the opportunity to save some money on our holiday gifts!

Columbus Cheap Chick said...

Same problem here - just a link to instructions on how to post the coupon link!

Sharon said...

http://youcastcorp.com/macys/ff_OnlineCoupon.pdf is the actual coupon. (I disassembled the code Macy's provided in that original link, in order to find the .pdf)

Denise Sawyer said...

I fixed it! Thanks for letting me know! You should be able to click and print - I tested it to be sure!

Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

Anonymous said...

Just as an FYI, it excludes all cosmetics and fragrances.....I'm not sure why, but Macy's coupons always do. I know you mentioned MAC cosmetics, and I buy all of my cosmetics from department stores, so just wanted to clarify for anyone!

Unknown said...

I did Macy's yesterday with a $15/$50 coupon I had. Just so you know, you get 20% off if you just use your Macy's Card. Unfortunately, you can't combine any of the offers (what else is new?) but wanted to throw that savings tidbit out there for anyone interested.