ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Secret to Beautiful Hair


Several of Walmart's "Eleven" Moms got a salon make-over with the "secret" shampoo. I wasn't one of those lucky ones... my plane arrived too late. However, that is all I heard about when I first arrived is how much they loved the way their hair felt. Colleen even said she didn't want to wash and fix hers the next day because she new she couldn't make it look that good herself! After all the buzz about this incredible shampoo I was dying to get some of my own!

Well... It arrived! I finally did get my very own bottle of "secret" shampoo and conditioner! It came in a nifty box that said, "Unlocking the Mystery of Beautiful Hair." I couldn't wait to try it! I have to say, I do love it. My hair has been looking great lately. Now I am just dying to find out what this shampoo/conditioner is!

Well, I don't know YET what this is called, but I can let you in on another secret... YOU can get YOUR very own and give it a try! Look on my left sidebar - right up at the top and click it to get your very own free sample. I am told these samples will be larger than the one's we are used to getting. These are supposed to be like 1- 1.7 oz. I also know that when the shampoo and conditioner become avaiable for purchase there will be several formulas for different hair types.

And, we can all find out just what the "mystery" is on November 24! I can't wait!

5 Comments:

Manda said...

I ordered my sample! Now it makes me wonder if something cheap like Suave.. hmmm...

Anonymous said...

I signed up for a sample. Can't wait to see how well it works.

katherine said...

I just signed up for a sample, too. Thanks for the tip! I have to say that keeping it a mystery is one of the best marketing strategies I've ever heard of. They got my attention.

Anonymous said...

i believe its Pantene

Hair design said...

This is a very nice blog. An informative blog. I hope that you will post more and thank you for sharing....