ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, October 3, 2008

I'll be away... don't worry about me! =)


I am leaving tonight for my road trip to Niagara Falls, Canada! I am SOOOO excited since I have never been before. I will be taking this trip on the cheap (would you expect any less!?) ... so look for my "Road Tripin' for Less" video soon!

Anyway, my trip will be all next week. On the way home (Thursday evening) I will be catching a plane to Bentonville, Arkansas to meet the other Walmart Money Saving Moms! I have such an excited week ahead!

I will be checking in to my email and blogging if I have time (and access) during the week in the evenings. But, if I am missing for a couple days (chunks at a time) don't worry about me! I'll be back on Saturday afternoon and should be back to our "regularly scheduled programming!" So, look for CVS deals + scenarios and Target deals, as well as the weekly Walmart round up.

Also, be sure to leave your great CVS and Drugstore finds below at my CVS Superstars and Drugstore Divas posts! =)

Bon Voyage!
Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

9 Comments:

Alana Jo said...

Have a blast, and be safe!

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip.... enjoy the little break!

Just to give you more information that you probably want to know.. :) When I was a kid (over 20 years ago) my mom and I went on a road trip to Niagara Falls. There was a spot somewhere before the falls actually "fell" that wasn't gated off quite right. My mom had me take her picture and for literally years I had a nightmares that my mom fell in and went over the falls.. lol ... it was traumatic :)

Mommy Managing said...

Sounds like a GREAT time! You should do a video blog by the falls! Something frugal like "How to Refill Water Bottles the Natural Way!" LOL!

BusyMom said...

I love Niagara Falls. Have a great time! Niagara on the Lake is a great little town. Their tours at the various wineries are really great (even if you can't sample the wine).

Frugal in Virginia said...

We used to live in Canada, about 20 minutes from the Falls. It's a fun place. I second the comment about touring Niagara on the Lake. It's a beautiful little village.

Also, if you feel like splurging on a tourist attraction, I really recommend doing the Maid of the Mist at the Falls. It's about $12USD per person, and worth every penny. The boat takes you down to the bottom of the Falls- absolutely breathtaking! It would be pretty cold this time of year, but still a great experience.

Queen said...

have a great vacation!!

OnlyOnSale said...

come on back now! we miss you!

Lori said...

Was just there in July, spent 4 days and 3 nights at the Emabasy suites falls view in Canada. I wish you to splurge a lot and do a tour pkg at least take the M of M and go to the Behind the Falls tour if your in Canada. Your only there once, live it up. What you spend you'll recoop in couponing.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! I hope you have a safe trip too.

I love Niagara Falls :) I went there for my honeymoon in May. It was a big of a plurge because we stayed four nights at the Courtyard by Marriott and 2 weekend nights at a B&B (the #1 rated B&B in Niagara Falls) It was so much fun though! I can't wait to go back :)