ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Saturday, October 25, 2008

CVS Superstars!


I actually made it to CVS - I couldn't pass up the baby deals! I had so many baby coupons from getting on mailing lists! Maybe I can get back in the saddle now!

Here's what I got: sorry no picture - goofy me left my camera at school! =(
(I started with 0 ECBs)

Transaction #1:
1 Huggies Supreeme Jumbo pack of diapers
1 JOhnson's Baby Oil Gel
2 Johnson's Baby Wash
1 Johnson's Lotion
1 Huggies Pop-up wipes 64 ct.
Used $1 off 1 Johnson's product
Used $2 off diapers coupon
Used $1 off wipes coupon
Used $3/3 Johnson's coupon
Final Price: $19.97
Earned no ECBs

(I thought it might be enough to earn the $10 ecbs so I thought I would try it - no such luck but I had another transaction to do).

Transaction #2:
Pledge Protection $2.50
Destin Ointment $2.99
1 Powerade $1.69
1 Birthday card for nephew! =)
1 Playskool wipes Cottony Cloths 160 ct. $5.79
Used 1 coupon for powerade - $0.30
Used a coupon for Destin - $1
Used $2 off Pledge coupon
Used $2 CVS coupon for Playskool wipes
Used $2 man. coupon for Playskool wipes (ended up paying $1.69!)
Final Price: $8.37
Earned $10 ECBs on baby deal and $1.69 on powerade

So all in all I hauled home a ton of baby products for the final cost of $16.65 after ECBs - plus some other good stuff I needed! Definitely not my best - but I think I can get back in the game now with the ECBs I took home!

:: Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you did this week! I love to see all the creative couponing! :)

You can post from now until Saturday at Midnight!! Just post about your great CVS adventures at your site and then leave a link here! Didn't go to CVS this week, leave a link anyway and tell us WHY you didn't visit the best store ever this week. The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!... and link my name back to this post!

Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

And, don't be shy if you don't have a blog....we want to hear about your adventures at CVS too! Leave a comment!

Want to see what you missed last week? Check out last week's CVS Superstars HERE!

AND, come back Saturday to see the CVS deals and My Scenarios for next week! Yippee!!! I *heart* CVS!!!


6 Comments:

Be Thou Exalted said...

So glad you're still doing the CVS superstars. I like to see if I missed anything, if so, I still have time to run back to CVS and get in on the deals!

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to get in on some of this week's great deals. Denise, I just love your site and you are a permanent link on my blog! I share it with al my friends. Thanks for all the great deals you post.

Anonymous said...

I bought 8 of the 2/$5 cleaning products. I got 2 pledge, 2 scrubbing bubbles, 3 windex and 1 windex wipes for a total of $20.00. I used a $4/$20 coupon, 7/$2.00 printable coupons and 1/$1.50 printable. I paid $2.11 OOP including tax! I didn't make any ECB's but CVS is still awesome!

MaryCatherine said...

I am on my way there now! I can't wait to see the deals I snag. Check out my Walgreens Deals--

http://missfrugalfashionista.blogspot.com/

Tracy DeLuca said...

Just curious.... did I miss something? Are you expecting? Buying diapers for a new addition? Or do you just get them for friends etc? Just curious...... Ok. Nosy. LOL

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am so jealous ~ I didn't visit one because there is no CVS stores in my area **SNIFF SNIFF**
Happy to see others getting some great buys though!!!!