ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Saturday, October 18, 2008

CVS Superstars


Work has been SOO stressful. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving when I school should be much less stressful! I have several other "jobs" at school that require so much attention right now I just feel drained. I am really sorry this is late! I promise... I am trying! =)

:: Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you did this week! I love to see all the creative couponing! :)

You can post from now until Saturday at Midnight!! Just post about your great CVS adventures at your site and then leave a link here! Didn't go to CVS this week, leave a link anyway and tell us WHY you didn't visit the best store ever this week. The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!... and link my name back to this post!

Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

And, don't be shy if you don't have a blog....we want to hear about your adventures at CVS too! Leave a comment!

Want to see what you missed last week? Check out last week's CVS Superstars HERE!

AND, come back Saturday to see the CVS deals and My Scenarios for next week! Yippee!!! I *heart* CVS!!!


4 Comments:

Sweetwater Savings said...

I know how you feel, we can't wait for some time off either. Thanksgiving will be here before you know it! Have a stress free weekend.
Liz

Angie said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! You have a FULL plate right now!

Take it easy this weekend!!! :)

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

You're bakin' a baby in there - you get as many delinquents as you like!!! :-)

Tate Family said...

Loving your website! Thanks for all the hard work. It does not go unnoticed. :)