ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bath and Body Works Coupon and Savings!


Two lovely ladies emailed me this heads up:


Right now Bath and Body Works is having their 5/$15 sale on all of their antibacterial pump soaps, etc, for a limited time. (these are great and this is the time I stockpile!!) 5/$15 is limited to 10 items though.
Thanks to Shannon!


And, while your there take this coupon for a free Wallflower or Scentport plugable diffuser starter set with ANY in-store purchase. The best part of this coupon - there is no minimum purchase to be made. So, find a sample sized product for a few dollars, and you have your free product - worth $12.50! Do I hear bells ringing? This could be a nice stocking stuffer....Be sure to print your coupon off here. It does not expire until November 23rd!
Thanks to Katie at Cincinnati Cents!

5 Comments:

KiMbErLy~eRiN said...

i love the scent ports make my house smell so good, I got four last time this coupon was out and put them all over my home now i'll have to get some to give as gifts!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I linked to you here!http://cincycoupons.blogster.com/bath-body-works-deal_241008132754

Lori said...

I tried to print the coupon and it says the offer is no longer available.

Perrero Clan said...

Same here! COUPON is NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Cali said...

I ran into the same situation. Do you have a pdf of the coupon that you can post?