ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Banquet Coupon Winners!


I chose (randomly) 8 winners to win 10 sets of coupons each. The coupons are in sets of 2. So that means you won 20 coupons for $0.75 off the new Banquet Select Recipes meals!

It's up to you how you use them. You could keep 'em all, give some to your family or friends, or if you have your own blog you could give some of them away to your great readers!

Here are your random numbers:

23: Natalie from Keeping me in Stitches

44: The Financial Diva!

145: Heather, from Heather's Hot Mess

78: Kiera Beth

45: Nanci, who said, "Wow! This is great. I would really like to try the chicken parmesan. Thanks for the giveaway."

33: Ashley Flores, who said, "Mmm... I love me some mexican. Bring on the smothered burrito!

151: Carey W. who said, "YUM!! They all sound fantastic, but the pot roast, smothered burrito and the chicken parmesean are calling to me... :-)"

24: Kris who said, "I think I would like to try it because I am so busy taking care of my 91 year old mother in law and running my girls to art class and play practice, I seem to run out of time and boy it smell and taste wonderful coming home to one of those meals in your slow cooker, like the grilled chicken oh so good."

Timestamp: 2008-10-27 00:10:16 UTC

Okay girls... email me and let me know where you want me to send your coupons! Thanks to everyone for entering!

0 Comments: