ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Walgreen's Coupon... Not too exciting =(


Get a Walgreens coupon HERE for $10 off a $40 purchase Friday and Saturday only.

Of course, you have to actually spend $40 - after coupons and discounts. Who spends that kind of money! ha!

Just thought I'd give a head's up if you were planning on a big spend at Walgreens this weekend!

7 Comments:

Tara @ Deal Seeking Mom said...

I came up with a pretty good scenario for it! If you already printed the $3 Robitussin coupons, you can earn $17.55, but even without them you can earn $11.56.

Cynthia said...

This is when you buy the rebate items and make ten bucks.

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise ~

My calculator is smoking, but I came up with a way to MAKE $25.76 using this coupon...

Jenn said...

The total needs to be $40 after WALGREEN'S coupons...then you can use the $10/$40 and then your register rewards THEN your manufacturers coupons :) I did this for my first time today and paid $12 OOP and will submit rebates for $40 and have $14RR left!

Anonymous said...

At my Walgreens they count the total after ALL coupons, not just Walgreens coupons. The computer will void the $10/$40 coupon if your total goes below $40 as they scan in your other coupons. I guess each Walgreens is different.

This is a great time to get those FAR items and make money. Or if you're like me and pretty much have all the FAR items, I just did a photo order that I would need to do anyway and that will help my totals towards the $40 while I follow up with some other deals.

Anonymous said...

Same here as dooneybug. Even if you hand them the 10/40 first, as soon as your balance goes under 40 that 10 coupon comes back off automatically and $10 gets put back in your total.

Anonymous said...

I always wait to do my FAR items so I can combo it when these coupons come out.