ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Publix Deals Sept. 24/25 - Sept. 30/Oct 1


If you shop at Publix, Sarah has taken all the work out of it for you... just click, print, and go!

Sarah at
Fiddle Dee Dee has made postin' about Publix her job! =)
Publix weekly deals with PRINTABLE coupon match-ups HERE
Publix weekly deals with non-printable coupons HERE
Publix BOGO deals HERE

Southern Savers also has a Publix list HERE...
AND, if your Publix is one that takes competitor coupons (not all do - so ask) she has also matched up Food Lion coupons to the Publix deals and there are some great match-ups this week.

3 Comments:

Felicia said...

I have given you an award for your awesome blog! I will post it Friday so come and pick it up at www.gograhamgo.blogspot.com

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

Thanks girl!

Jen said...

I LOVE Publix and I LOVE Sarah! She makes my life so much easier! And I LOVE Denise because she has all the best deal links in one central place. You ladies are the best!

I posted the great Publix Rosh HaShanah deals today as well, for anyone that may be interested in that. : )