ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Possible Walmart Deal

Rollback!?!
Gloria at Fun and Frugal bought a Macaroni Grill Dinner Kit at her Wal-Mart in southeast TN on sale for $1.00 and then used a $1.00 coupon and got it for free! It was not advertised that it was on sale for $1.00!
So maybe a rollback!?!

Check it out if you are there and let us know what you find!

To see all the Walmart deals go HERE

3 Comments:

JusFrugal said...

I'll have to be on the look out for this one. I tried one of these and they were actually pretty tasty!

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

I'll check when I go and let you know!

Anonymous said...

I went yesterday, and if it was on rollback, it definitely isn't at mine any longer. They were almost $4.00 here in Northern California.