ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, September 5, 2008

CVS Superstars


No CVS this week! I hope to go tomorrow... I think I have bucks that need spendin'!!! I've just been so busy and still a little yucky... getting better but I am WIPED OUT after work!

:: Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you did this week! I love to see all the creative couponing! :)

You can post from now until Saturday at Midnight!! Just post about your great CVS adventures at your site and then leave a link here! Didn't go to CVS this week, leave a link anyway and tell us WHY you didn't visit the best store ever this week. The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!... and link my name back to this post!

Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

And, don't be shy if you don't have a blog....we want to hear about your adventures at CVS too! Leave a comment!

Want to see what you missed last week? Check out last week's CVS Superstars HERE!

AND, come back Saturday to see the CVS deals and My Scenarios for next week! Yippee!!! I *heart* CVS!!!

11 Comments:

April said...

take it easy when you can. With my oldest, I was in my first trimester during the summer and it was no fun...winter was nice though because I didn't need a coat!

Troy and Rachel said...

Sorry about #7 - you can delete if if you can. I used the wrong URL! I'm still learning the CVS tricks. Does anyone else have trouble using BOGO when items are already BOGO? My CVS doesn't allow it. I love this site!

Anonymous said...

Denise,

Sorry I wrote the wrong title for #10 (it was the correct URL though). Perhaps you could delete #10. #11 is the correct title. Love your blog. Thanks.

Alana Jo said...

Sorry. On #13 it Autofilled the name to my weight loss blog, but with the link to my thrifty blog. I put the correct name on #14.

Anonymous said...

If you have problems using your BOGO coupons during the BOGO sales be sure to get online and email customer service. I had that same problem over the weekend at a store where I've previously used BOGO coupons. I complained about the inconsistency and the fact that the store manager was the one who I had the problem with. Customer service emailed me back informing me that the company policy is that customers can use the BOGO coupons during BOGO sales, leaving the customer responsible for sales tax only.

One of the employees informed me that they generally give out gift cards for hassle if you've had problems. Not sure if that is the case for me, but it would be a pleasant suprise!

Don't let them tell you you are unable to combine your BOGO coupons with the BOGO sales -- company policy says you may! Hooray! Feel free to email me if you'd like a copy of the email to take to the store if you have problems! bfields731 (at) comcast (dot) net

Rhonda Parker said...

I just want all of you super shoppers to know how jealous I am - we don't have a CVS where I live in CA, but I did see one when I visited my grandparents in Texas last week. Thanks for a super website that is inspiring me to be a "couponizer" even without CVS. :)

Helene said...

I too have called corporate about the bogo coupons on bogo sales for CVS and they told me also that they do allow it company-wide. After the cashier and manager told me no way the cashier held out my free little hand sanitizer and said rudely "here! you get this for free!" I made sure they knew about the stores' lack of training.
Walgreens said it was up to each store manager for that so after a bad experience there too I don't bother anymore. I've had coupon abuse at CVS, Jewel, Walgreens and Walmart. I choose my battles now or I'd be on the phone with each corporate weekly.

Anonymous said...

Run back to your CVS! This morning in the summer clearance those boxes of Flavor-ices are on clearnce, marked down from $14.99/box to $3.75/box. Then you get $5 ECB with each box you buy! Even though, the aisle price might still read $14.99 have your cashier do a price check, they should ring up $3.75 ea! Yum!

Unknown said...

I just love that I can go to one spot and read about so many people & their CVS savings! Thanks!!

Carrie said...

Am planning to grab lots of summer clearance bright and early tomorrow morning, when my store puts it at 90% off. Wonder if that Flavor Ice deal will still be going on?

Tasha said...

Does anyone post their deals for Walgreen's before the sale ends?

All the posts on Walgreen's that I find are after the sale ends (the new sale has begun). Where does everyone get their information for getting all this stuff free or almost free.

Obviously, I am a newbie to this coupon/Walgreen's thing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
new4younow@hotmail.com