ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

While at KMart - Get FREE make-up

While your at KMart scoring free pens and shampoo (see post below this one), be sure to pick up a couple things of FREE make-up while your at it! =)

Select CoverGirl make up (Aquacurrent, TruBlend, and all mascaras) is on sale B1G1 at KMart this week.

If you have the B1G1 coupons from a recent insert, you can buy two products and get both free! The store will give you one free with their sale and the coupon will give you another free from the manufacturer!

Thanks Mommies with Cents!

5 Comments:

NICU101 said...

Thanks for the great info. I saw your mention in Women's Day today. I was like "hey, I know her. Well, online, sort of..." ;)

Lorie said...

I'm new and just starting CVS and couponing in general. Where exactly were these B1G1 coupons. Insert? Thanks in advance!

alex said...

I just got back from Kmart with my two free TruBlend foundations. The cashier had a hard time getting the coupon to go through. I don't think the register approved of me scoring $16 worth of stuff for FREE. Thanks!

Tracey said...

Just a quick question - I've missed seeing your Food Lion weekly specials post on Wednesdays. Are you going to continue doing those? If not, do you know of anyone who does? Thanks, and I love your blog!

mommagurl32 said...

I am confused as to how this works...you buy one and get 2 free?