ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Free Chicken Strips at Chick-fil-A!


No Need to Dress Up Like a Cow this Time...

A Great Promotion to Get Everyone to try the NEW and improved Chicken Strips and the new Chick-fil-a Sauce at Chick-fil-a! (By the way the sauce is YUMMY! =)

To receive one free three-count order of Chick-n-Strips while supplies last, eligible participants should visit participating Chick-fil-A locations from 10:30 AM until close on Sept. 1, 2008 wearing at least one visible article of clothing that contains any football team logo or collegiate logo and mention this Promotion!

Yippee!!
(Way easier than the last promotion! =)

*Of course... call before you go to make sure your local Chick-fil-a is participating! I would hate for you to get all ready and be disappointed!

3 Comments:

Liz said...

Just wanted to let you know. I own a Chick-fil-A restaurant and all Chick-fil-A's across the country are running this promotion so no need to call and ask! Enjoy the chicken strips!!!

Carrie said...

Oh I love Chick-fil-A's so much! When will they come to Michigan?? I drove last week to Toledo, OH just to go to the one and only restaurant within 100 miles of me.

Hey, elizabeth from above!! Build one in Southeast Michigan, m'kay!!??

Liz said...

I wish I could help you there, but the real estate department makes all the decisions about where they will build them, not the operators. But if anyone asks my opinion, I will let them know!