ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Coupons and Stuff!

Coupons!
New flavors of Yoplait (with just 110 calories) just became available nationwide this month: Strawberry Shortcake, Raspberry Cheesecake, and Pineapple Upside-Down Cake.
Score a coupon HERE to try 'em yourself!

$0.50/1 Skinny Cow Ice Cream HERE
Kroger has these on sale this week too!
Thanks to Chris!

Coupon for Aveeno HERE

Lots of Arm and Hammer coupons HERE

Lots of Arby's coupons HERE

This Friday, Aug. 15th, McDonald's is offering a downloadable coupon for a FREE southern style chicken breakfast biscuit with the purchase of a medium or large drink. The coupon isn't available yet...but keep an eye out!
Thanks to Dealicious Mom for this tip!

One More Cool Deal...
Issac's Deli, a restaurant with 20 locations in Central PA, is offering a free meal to anyone born in 1983 any time on Monday, August 25. And, it includes soup or salad, sandwich entree, dessert, and beverage! Just bring an ID to prove your age! Here's the link
Thanks to Amy Starr for this tip!

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the links!

Milk Donor Mama said...

The yoplait link isn't working. I get a loop of the coupon printer wanting to install an upgrade, so I go through and okay all of it, and it just keeps repeating and I'm not able to print the coupon.

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Thanks for the great links.

Now, about this skinny cow ice cream... I've had the sandwiches and they are absolutely delicious. You can eat two of these for the same fat and calories and one regular ice cream sandwich. Ahem, not that I do that all the time:)

Take Care,

Trixie

Deni said...

The McDonald's offer says you can only print once... but... it pops up my own print screen and allowed me to change the number of copies. :)

Anonymous said...

I had a problem with the Yoplait coupon as well. Also I was unable to print the Skinny Cow coupon. It keeps popping up with a message stating that I've already printed the coupon the limited number of times. Problem is I've never printed a Skinny Cow coupon. I've had this happen before on other sites too. Anybody know what the problem could be?