ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Winner of the EBook: 100 Ways to Save Money!

And the Winner Is....
#6 Jessabella!!
Also known as Addison's Super Frugal Mom!
Email me and I will send your info along to Jessica Roop so she can send you the book!


I hope if you were not the winner tonight you will give some thought to purchasing Jessica's book - It is definitely a good read!

And be sure to check back - I have 2 more Awesome give-aways I can't wait to tell you all about!! =)

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

6

Timestamp: 2008-07-11 00:59:38 UTC

3 Comments:

Jes A. Bella said...

Yeah I am so excited! Can't wait to learn and share even more! Tanks Denise!

Candace said...

Denise,
You are a blogging mad woman!
I can not believe how much info you pass along.
I wanted to let you know I saw your name drop in Woman's Day, and I am so proud of you!
You are helping so many people and you are so fun and encouraging.
I hope that you are finding your blogging experience worthwhile.
I was so sad to see S.B. give up her blog, I just want to remind you to be careful not to burn out.
Keep up the great work!
A blogging mad woman!

Centsible Mommy said...

Hi Denise,

Thanks for stopping by to enter my Card Cubby Giveaway today. I am glad to see their is someone out there as fabulously frual as I am! Looks like I missed out on a great giveaway here...

Have a great weekend!
Jamie