ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rite-Aid

Here's this week's deals at Rite-Aid
Thanks to Margery!

Loreal Hydra Gloss Shampoo and conditioner are BOGO

Combine with a BOGO coupon from 7/33 insert
Final Price: 2 for FREE!! and get two for free.


Lysol Neutra Air sprays are on sale BOGO
Combine with BOGO manufacturer's coupon from 7/13 (I think)
Final Price: 2 for FREE!!

Crest Whitening Expressions toothpaste are free after Single Check Rebate
Combine with $0.50 coupon from 7/6 P&G insert
Final Price FREE + overage (after rebate)

Electrasol (diswashing detergent) is $0.99 after Single Check Rebate
Combined with the $2.25 off coupon that came in the paper this week
Final Price: Free + LOTS of overage (after rebate)
This one is thanks to Angie!

Tip from Margery: If a cashier seems reluctant to give me two free items by combining a BOGO sale with a BOGO MQ, I usually cheerfully explain that I am paying for the one item with the MQ, for which the store gets 100% reimbursed plus a handling fee! This usually works for me, but sometimes the cashiers like to ask the manager, which usually clears up any question.

4 Comments:

Angie said...

Don't forget about the Electrasol (diswashing detergent) that is 99cents after SCR (rebate)...combined with a 2.25 off coupon that came in the paper this week.

Laura said...

Thanks for the Margery tip. I tried the BOGO + BOGO at Walgreens and Rite Aid today and was denied at both places. I'll try again with this great explanation.

Beth said...

I got my NeutraAir last night-the cashier checked with the manager and got the "ok". No Hydra Gloss to be found.

BUT-I clearly get different coupons. No Electrasol, my Colgate was $1/2, and no Suave coups either. Boo!

But I LOVELOVELOVE your site, Denise-thanks so much for all your hard work!
:-)

JusFrugal said...

I stopped in on Monday and had awesome luck... the Hydra-Gloss were in cardboard displays hanging from an endcap an aisle down from the shampoo!!

http://jusgrocerybrags.blogspot.com/2008/07/rite-aid-14-july-08.html