ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm Still Here!

Thanks to those of you who noticed that I've been missing a few days and for sending me the concerned emails! But... I'm not dead - I'm still here! =)

I had a CRaZy weekend and planned to post my CVS stuff Sunday night and I just didn't feel up to it- I was really sick. I have been at a required conference for school the past two days (Monday and Tuesday). Again, I planned to try one more time to get my posts up Monday night - BUT - we had a power outage!?!! I was so upset - I just knew I would have a thousand emails asking me if I had fallen off the face of the earth! And I just envisioned all my readers *vanishing* =(

But, I am still here, I hope your still there and you haven't given up on me! I a going to post as much as I can tonight after checking all my emails. I am afraid Money Makin' Monday and Keepin' My Money Tuesday posts will have to wait until next week though!

I have some fabulous give-aways ... as promised - SO STAY TUNED...I am HERE tonight and I'm gonna work my fanny off! =)

Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

14 Comments:

Helene said...

Just glad you're still there :-) You were missed. Glad everything is ok. Not that I checked twice a day and wondered where did she go? I tried my first bogo with bogo coupons and got 10 Loreal shampoos for free yesterday so I kept myself busy :-)

Jennifer Moore said...

I missed ya too!!
I figured you were ill.... but we won't leave you that easily!!
You have a great blog!!

MTMC said...

You were missed. I swear I kept refreshing my page because I just couldn't believe you hadn't posted since Sunday. You usually post several times a day which is why I love your blog so much! :-) Feel better!

Julie said...

You were missed! I am glad your back. I thought you might have went on vacation then I thought a minute she would have told us. I then knew something must have happened. I am glad your okay and back now. Julie @ couponsavingfamily

kelly said...

glad you are alright!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you're ok! I hope you're feeling better. You're such a sweetheart to work so hard for all of us. Thanks!

Josh Via said...

I was beginning to worry. Glad you're back in business!!! Thanks for all your hard work=)

Mercedes said...

Yeah, add me to the worried throngs of people. People love you woman! get back to your real job (this blog, lol!).

Carlie Faulk said...

I was wondering what was up!

Melissa said...

Missed you when you were gone! Hope you are feelin' better! :)

Carry Grace said...

You were missed! I'm glad everything is ok. Glad to see you back!

Anonymous said...

Hey Denise! Glad everything is ok. I believe the 3/15 coupon is already expired (July 20). :-(

Tara said...

I had been praying everything was ok--you were definitely missed!

-Tara

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

I was one of those emails. So glad you are alright! Don't ever scare us like that again!

(I almost put together a search party).