ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

4 MORE CVS Deals and Money Makers!! EDITED


CVS PETROLEUM JELLY = FREE
CVS Petroleum Jelly 3.75 OZ, buy 1 @ $1.99
Confirmed UPC is 50428 30728
Use the $2.00 cvs skin care coupon
Thanks to I Heart CVS and Mommy Minded!
Edit: It seems that this is not printing ECBs

Coppertone Suncare = $6 - $0.40 Overage after ECB!!
$10 ECB wyb 2 Coppertone Suncare Products LIMIT 1
Coppertone face sticks and chapsticks are reported working towards this deal!
Coppertone Water Babies UVA/UVB Protection Sunblock Stick, 30SPF, net wt 0.6oz (17g).
UPC 041100054586 is priced at$4.79/$4.99
Coppertone chapstick $1.99
Thanks to I Heart CVS and Alyssa at Keeping the Kingdom First

Make Up Remover = $2 Overage after ECB!! (or FREE)
The July ECB deal for CVS Cleansing Towelettes earns $1 ECB.
The price for the "Cleansing and Make-Up Remover" in the blue package is $2.99,
It is being reported that these are free after ECBs, earning $2.99 ECBs back.
The "Exfoliating" ones are priced at $3.29 and are also reportedly earning $2.99 back.
Use the $2 off CVS Brand skin care printable with either of these and both are Money Makers!
I went today and it only printed $1 ECB - however some are STILL reporting that it printed $2.99 ECBs for them - so your mileage my vary! However - still a good deal at FREE!

Click here to see an ad scan with an image of both products.
Thanks to SlickDeals and Economic Endeavors!

Revlon Accessories = Earns $1.02 Overage after ECB!!
$5 ECB wyb 2 Revlon Hair Brushes or Accessories (Limit 3)
Revlon has Nail Clippers and Tweezers priced as low as $2.99 each.
Buy 2 at $2.99
Use 2 $1 off Revlon Beauty Tool coupons (from 5/18 SS)
$3.98 after coupons, earns $5 ECBs!
Thanks to Economic Endeavors!!
This ones seems to not be working either - so try at your own risk!

20 Comments:

Anonymous said...

It's actually being reported that the petroleum jelly is not printing ECBs. Still free with the $2 coupon though if you need it...

Tate Family said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Your hard work does not go unnoticed. :)

Anonymous said...

My CVS July ad states Revlon Hair Brush or "Hair" Accessory. With that wording, I don't think the clippers or tweezers would generate the ECBs. Let us know if anyone succeeds with this one.

Anonymous said...

I live in Clermont, Florida and the CVS make-up remover is $5.99 not 2.99.

Anonymous said...

From Mass. I just did the following transaction:

CVS Makeup Cleansing & Makeup Remover Towelettes- 15 ct (TRIAL pack ) $2.99 each

CVS Makeup Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes- 15 ct (TRIAL pack ) $3.49 each

CVS Sunscreen - 30 spf 2 oz trial size $2.19

MINUS:
1 $1 off CVS sunscreen (CRT)
1 $2 off CVS Skincare
1 $3 off face care (CRT)

Total $2.67 + tax = $2.80 OOP

Rec'd $5.98EB for CVS Wipes

Clearly, your OOP total would be lower w/out the sunscreen - we just happened to need it.

Anonymous said...

I'm not understanding this.... can you help. My friend said I could get free diapers from Walgreen's. Just needed to check out your site for the info. All I see is CV's-- what am I missing??

stephaniesmithson@mac.com

Erin and Chris said...

In Southern California, maybe everywhere, it is only hair accessories that work for the ECB deal not all accessories :(

tigerchick said...

I tried the petroleum jelly and that deal did not work, though I did use the CVS brand coupon. But no ECBs. Also, the Coppertone face sticks were not part of the ECBs at my stores. I never found Coppertone lip products. I'd like to tell folks that my stores have some great cold medicine type products for 75 percent off. I have stocked up on some things that will surely be needed during cold season. I don't play the CVS game to spend nothing. I just play to get things very, very cheaply, and if they are free, all the better.

Tate Family said...

Tweezers and clippers are a no-go. Didn't work for me today. I called about it, and she said it was only hair accessories. Couldn't find any cheapo hair accessories.

Kaitlin L. said...

I tried the tweezers and clippers as well, and they didn't work for me either. Our local CVS also didn't have any coppertone chap stick. Bummer!

Mommy Minded said...

Hey! I posted about this on my blog and I wanted to let you know incase you dont catch it. The petroleum jelly was free with the coupon and DID NOT print ECB. I will write iheartcvs.com to let them know too.

The Coppertone did great, it was free with a little overage. The chapstick was a no go. Me and the employee both looked all over and couldnt find any. Maybe someone else will have better luck with that one!

Heather said...

yep, no ecbs for the clippers & tweezers. bummer - should have saved my coupons for the hair accessories.

Heather said...

I also wanted to say - I found booklets in Food Lion on the sunscreen display with manu coupons for $1 off coppertone that don't expire until 12/31/08. There was also an Ocean Potion coupon in there (my absolute favorite suncare brand). I'm still looking for the Water Babies sticks - found the hang strip for them but they were all gone.

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much for all of the CVS tips you share! I have decided that I need a new camera, and I am going to get one free from CVS by rolling ecb!! So keep the tips coming. I need as many as I can get.

Jen said...

Petroleum jelly and tampons are not working in S. Florida!

Kacy said...

Got 5 packs of the towelettes today ($2.99 each). Paid about $2.50 out of pocket (used ECBs once to pay) and made $14.95 in ECBs!! Thankfully, I had the nicest cashier that works at my store and she was more than happy to let me do separate transactions ;)

SmlTwnLdy said...

To anonymous in Clermont: look for the 15 pack size. Mine were near Ponds and Olay cleansing products on the wall. Near, but not next to, the 5.99 pack.

Karin said...

I tried the tweezers and clippers as well, and they didn't work for me either here in Minneapolis. Oh well, it was worth a try. I need to try the Makeup remover deal! Thanks for all the tips.

Lavonne said...

I'm sorry, Denise! I didn't realize that the deal was only for hair accessories. That'll teach me not to rely only on online sites and to actually take a look at the ad!
I bought 6 beauty accessories today and no ECBs. I'm editing my post to remove the deal.
I know you got the deal idea from me and I'm sorry to your readers who lost out on this one!

Queen said...

hey denise and everyone--maybe it's not the same where you are, but where i am, (SE Mass) i've found that just about all the CVS stores take expired CVS coupons. i've still been able to use $5/$15 coupons that expired in early june and $3/$15 coupons that expired mid-june. it can't hurt to ask or try! they've worked without a problem for me at 5 different stores; 3 in MA, 2 in RI. it works like this: the coupon beeps, cashier looks at the date and sees it's old, cashier puts it through every time. one woman told me they will take them for up to a few months after they expire!!!

thanks for all your hard work keeping the deals posted!

http://www.mybrainisinsideout.blogspot.com