ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, June 20, 2008

STOCK UP!! Tomorrow is the Last Chance!!

Get Free Mac and Cheese and Planter's Nuts!!!

This deal is a money maker!! Mercedes has figured out how to match the sales at Walgreens with the coupon in the Walgreen's circular and stack that with the manufacturer's coupon for Planter's nuts - all to help you stock the pantry and get a $5 Register Reward for next time!!

Yippee! Go see how to score yourself some Kraft Mac and Cheese and Planter's nuts HERE

Thanks to Mercedes at Common Sense with Money for letting us in on the savings!!

4 Comments:

Lori said...

Our walgreens ad says "Limit 3" so don't know if that would work.

Mercedes said...

Hi lori, I have answered this question on my blog too. I also wanted to let Denise's readers about my experience doing this deal. i have updated my post to reflect that.

Denise Sawyer said...

Thanks for the update Mercedes!!

Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

Lori said...

I did the deal! It worked so thanks for the tip. Here's what I got
(4) Planters Peanuts
(6) Kraft Mac & Cheese
(2) Pledge
(2) Huggies Wipes
Total $15.43
Got back $7 RR
Yippee!