ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, June 30, 2008

Reader Tips

:: Tip #1: Check the Clearance Racks (endcaps) for Diaper Savings at CVS!

I read your blog daily and I love it, so when I came across this great deal I had to let you kno.w Friday evening at my local CVS , CVS brand diapers and some Huggies were on the clearance rack so I picked up size 2 with 48 in a pack and size 3 with 40 in a pack for $1.99 each. There were also baby comb and brush sets and baby nail clipper sets for $0.69 each. (all of these items were 75% off so I would check the clearance racks or the baby section.)
Thanks for all your ideas,
Becky



:: Tip #2: Free Headset!

Go HERE and get a free wireless headset. You will have to pay a little less than $4 shipping cost.
Thanks to Julie Avery!


:: Tip #3: Less than $0.50 a box on Cereal at K-Mart!!

GM cereals are $2.49 at Kmart this week.
If you buy four boxes you get $4 deducted automatically at the register.
You can use $1 off HERE on Honey nut cheerios or last week there was a $1 off fruity cheerios coupon in the inserts.
You pay only 49 cents per box on those cereals!

Thanks to Mercedes at Common Sense with Money!

2 Comments:

Jennifer Moore said...

I got "HUGGIES® Disposable Washcloths" for 50% off. They rang up at $1.74 and after $1 coupon were $0.74!! They were not marked on the shelf, so scan those boxes!!

Angie said...

When I called my local Kmart to see which cerals were included, they said it wasn't on Honey nut cherios, or Multi-grain cherios.