ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Thursday, June 26, 2008

MORE CVS COUPONS!!

The CVS Beauty Handbook coupons are back on the Beauty Handbook coupon page! These don't expire until 8/31/08.

A word of caution, these coupons print HUGE!!! Just set your printer to print them at 50%, and they should print on one page.

Coupons listed are:

  • $1/2 Smartwater 1-liter bottles
  • $2/1 Any Skin Effects
  • $3/2 Sally Hansen Nail Color or Nail Treatment
  • $1/2 Dasani or Evian 1-liter bottles
  • $1/1 Any CVS/pharmacy Brand Suncare 3 0z. or larger
  • $2/1 Any CVS/pharmacy Brand Defining Skincare
  • $2/1 Any CVS/pharmacy Brand Skincare (Be sure to check out the free and cheap CVS items you can get with this!)
  • $2/1 Any Cristophe Beverly Hills Haircare
  • $1.50/1 Any BreathRx Item priced at $8 or more
  • $2/1 Any 24.7 Minerals or Skincare
Thanks to Tara at Deal Seeking Mom!!

Also - Check your inbox!! I got a $3/$15 coupon today!!! WHOPPEEE!!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I wanna $3/$15, but I can't complain, my email had a free CVS Brand Chapblock spf 30 with any purchase, wonder why there are different ones going out? Does it depend on stuff you normally buy?

Anne Marie said...

I'm excited, too. I received a $4/20 this morning. I have a question though -- can you use this coupons more than once? Have you tried this? I think that it would be most beneficial for the deals if I can use it twice, but I didn't want to plan all the items based on using it twice and that not being allowed.
Thanks for your great site!

Sonia said...

I got a $5/$30

Tara @ Deal Seeking Mom said...

Lucky you guys that got the $/$$ coupons!!! I got the stinky free CVS chapstick, too. Better than nothing I guess!

AM, you can only use the email coupons once. I believe it's in the fine print on them.

Thanks for the link, Denise!

Miranda said...

I have to print the beauty coupon huge... when I try to reduce the % it cuts off the barcode.

Anonymous said...

At least you guys get stuff- I NEVER GET anything and I go twice a week to CVS! I'm getting irritiated that people get emails like this and also CRT's and still nothing on my end. I did get a Tylenol once and an Ambi once but nothing every again. I've been CVS'ing since February so I dont understand how others get so many I never get any.

Becky said...

Lots of people getting the $/$$ in their e-mails. None for me. Father's day weekend I got one for $5/$30.
IheartCVS.com has printable $/$$ on their site. Are these legit?
How does one know if they are or not? I've used lots in the past that weren't e-mailed to me but, everyone was using them.?? So, I don't understand? Anyone?

Gina said...

fyi...I've used the $4/20 MANY times, I'm sure it just depends on your cashier, but they've worked for me!