ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, June 16, 2008

Great Reads!

::Heather at Freebies 4 Mom has a great post about what to do if your local - chain grocery store won't take your printable/internet coupons! She has several insights about what you can do and who you can talk to! Great post for those of you experiencing these difficulties (as I know I have heard of many! This pops up in my email at least once a week!)
Read Heather's Post HERE.


::Amy at Goo Goo Buy Buy has another wonderful post on a favorite topic of mine...STOCKPILING!
This is a very well written post with lots of great info!

I really like Amy's definition of thrify living too! "Thrifty living doesn't mean 'making do.' It means doing what you want to do. Make thrift the gift you give yourself every day." - My sentiments EXACTLY!!
Be sure to read Amy's post HERE


::Laura at Counting My Pennies has a informative post on shopping organic on a budget! I really like the table she found at Sparkpeople that shows which fruits/veggies are the most important to buy organic - because they are higher in pesticides.
You can Read Laura's Post HERE.

0 Comments: