ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, June 20, 2008

Drugstore Deals ...Hurry ...May End Saturday!

** HOT ** Rite Aid Deal

:: Thanks to Emily for this awesome laundry detergent deal!!

Just wanted to let you know about this awesome deal. Hopefully others can benefit from it too.
Purex detergent and fabric softner is on sale BOGO for 5.99 until Saturday (6/21)
I thought I'd look at the detergent b/c I had two $.55 off coupons.
When I looked at the bottles there were instant $2.00 off coupons.
So I got 2 large bottle of Purex for $.89 plus tax.
If there is a Rite Aid near you, check it out!!!!

**HOT ** Walgreen's Deal

:: Thanks to Mercedes for posting this great baby wipe deal!

Just a quick heads up: Went to Walgreens this afternoon and got two tubs of Huggies wipes. They are on sale $2.50 each. I used the $1 off any Bath and Body products coupon that came out on the SmartSource inserts from 5/18. I paid $3 for two tubs of wipes and got a catalina coupon for $2 off my next order! So after coupon and register rewards, it's only 50 cents a tub. You have to buy two tubs at a time to get the $2 RR back.

I am trying to find out more about when this promotion ends but even if it is just a weekly offer, you have until Saturday to enjoy these savings.

Go see Mercedes post HERE at Common Sense With Money to see which wipes you should grab -she's got a picture posted!

2 Comments:

Mercedes said...

Hi Denise!! Thank you for helping spread the word on this great deal!
Mercedes

Kelly said...

Just did this deal at my local Walgreens. Wipes for 50 cents is a great deal. With 2 in diapers over here, I'm sending you a great big THANKS!!!