ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

You Guys ROCK!!

I am back and I had a great time in Atlanta. MY FEET HURT!!! I must have walked MILES every day around that conference center! I learned a bunch and plan to add a lot of cool websites I learned about to my bookmarking site soon! If you haven't seen my bookmarking site yet and you are a home school teacher, public or private school teacher, or a parent....check it out! It is where I store all the cool sites I use in class or that I have students visit at home. You can check it out at http://del.icio.us/charter_fellows

In other news...

When I got back this evening I was REALLY tired. Also, apparently something BLOOMED while I was gone and as I rode in this evening my allergies reared their ugly head!!! I can hardly see or breathe! I had thoughts of not even getting on the computer tonight. I decided I would check my email and that would be all. Quickly I began to read messages of how you guys missed me and how you were glad I would be back!! WOW!! You will never know how much that meant...so thank you! You gave me just the motivation I needed to get my second wind and blog my Food Lion deals tonight. So, if you are interested, read on...they are the next post. Check back tomorrow night too. That is when I will post a round-up of all the Freebies and fun deals I can find that I might of missed while I've been out!

One more thing!
I was awarded an "E for Excellent Blog award" twice this week! Once from Thrifty Soaper and once by Sisterly Savings! WOW!! Yet another reason why I am posting tonight. Just the boost I needed! A BIG thank you to these two gals who also have "excellent" blogs! :)

I am glad to be back!
Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

4 Comments:

Jessica said...

We're so glad to have you back! Thanks for your comment regarding my blog. My mom, sister, and I ALL love yours!

Candace said...

Hi Denise,
Any chance of doing a modified superstars this week to include Walgreens? The deal were so great there this week, no CVSing for me.Glad you enjoyed your convention!

hillbillygal said...

Welcome Back!

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

Congrats on your awards and welcome back! :)