ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yes, this is me.

You are NOT lost!
This is The "Cent"sible Sawyer

I have be reworking my layout tonight to make it more readable as the consensus was that it was really hard to read with the black background. If you missed it go here (like 64 of you chimed in on whether or not you liked the black background). After a little looking around I settled on this one. It is still black like I like it, and pretty simple I think. But, it is white where the text is, hopefully making it more readable for those of you who thought the black was making you go blind! :)

I hope you like it! And, I hope your able to read, read, read! :)

I have lost a few things in the process and will be working to fix it over the next few days. Please bear with me as I only have the evenings to work on it!

Thanks for your input! I had no idea so many of you were having trouble!
So now the question is... What do you think?

Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

21 Comments:

Marin said...

I loved the black but, wow, it seems like I was the only one. I really like your grey sidebar now! Very classy :)

Tami said...

Love it but I loved the other too. Sorry you got so many negative comments. Like I said before, I love your blog no matter what you do. Thanks for all your hard work.

Mikki said...

Looks good!!

Jawan said...

Girl, I'll strain my eyes anytime to see all the deals that you post. Love the new layout but the black was hot, too! Sing it with me...."it's your thang...do what 'cha wanna do!"

Melissa said...

LOVE it!

Ash and Toby said...

Hi! I've been a reader on your blog for a few days. It is a LOT easier to read now that the background is white. Thanks and keep up the good work!

BargainFun said...

I love the new background and I love your blog I read it everyday ! I can read it alot easier now! Thanks for all you do ! Steph

Sheila Hill said...

Great Job Denise! I personally didn't have a problem with the black background but your new grey/white looks very sleek and sophisticated!! You go girl!

frogfaith said...

It looks great both ways! I am so thrilled to have found your blog a few weeks ago ! I am new to "frugalness" and I am addicted already. My children are even into the act and my husband is just amazed! Your tips are wonderful!
Thanks so much~

cemoody379 said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Much better! Thanks for making the change.

Miss Michelle said...

Much better thank you so much! :) I hope you weren't offended. Absolutely none meant, whatsoever.

Love your blog - it is one of my favorites, even though I don't comment very often. ;)

michelle

Angie said...

It looks awesome! So much easier to read..but you know, you rock no matter what! Like I said before, I came even though it was difficult to read because you are the BEST! Love you!

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

I love the new look!!! I too would keep reading no matter what the background color, but I do like this better.

Keep up the great work ;)

Gina @ MoneywiseMoms said...

I thought the black was fine, but now that you've made the change, it really is easier to read. Thanks for listening to all your readers!

Garth and Becky said...

Thanks, I love the change!

Monica said...

I like, I like! Looks really good!

Roberta Trindade said...

Much better! I love the new! Thanks! ;-)

Frugal Finds said...

Much better!!
Frugal Carol

Cainan & Ryker said...

Awwwww, I liked the black. Oh well, content is the key and you've got that covered.

Vickie said...

I LOVE your blog. It is one that I visit several times a day.

THANK YOU for changing the background. It is so much easier on my tired eyes!!

I walso want to THANK YOU for all the hard work and dedication you give to us that are out here trying to stretch our money as if it was rubber.