ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Love Ya Guys...Be Back Soon!

I am going to the International Reading Conference in Atlanta tomorrow morning and will be gone until Wednesday. I should be back in time to do my Food Lion post. But until then, I will not be able to blog! BooHoo!! If for some reason I can get wireless...it is possible. I will check in on a break, or in the evening and post some highlights and answer email and comments.

Some thing you might want to check out between then and now:

A Garden of Blessings (always has great posts!) Be sure to check out saving money with homemade mixes recipe booklet here - compliments of Candace!

Centsible Shopper
(GREAT posts on Walgreens)
Although I don't make it to Walgreens weekly...I will definitely be hitting it this week when I get back in town. Bethany is supposedly posting the low down on the "how to" later - probably Monday!

Lookin' for something new to make for dinner?
Check out Good Stuff Maynard! Another great blog!

Miss you and be back soon! :)
Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

3 Comments:

JenMarie said...

Cool, I live in Atlanta!!
Have fun!

valley view farm said...

I have awarded you the Excellent Blog award. Thank you for having such a great blog! Erin

http://thriftysoaper.blogspot.com/2008/05/to-my-pleasant-surprise.html

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

So glad you'll be back tomorrow! You've been missed ;)