ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Linking the Publix Deals... 5/29 - 6/4

For my friendly friends who love to shop it up at the Publix here are the sites that have the scoop!

Jenny at Tavita's Purse has the list of BOGOs this week! (A big 'ol roll too!)

Marin at Frugonomics 101 has the run down all laid out as well as coupon matches (including some PRINTABLE ones!)

Cassie at Homeschooling Four has the grocery ad info too...but she also has the scoop on where you can score a coupon for $5/$40 purchase and some other interesting money making/gift card earning deals! Check her out!


So, if you are planning to hit Publix this week... be sure to check these blogs out... they've already done all the HARD WORK for you! :)

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, I always see info for other grocery stores -- but not for Publix. This really helps since I live in Florida and Publix is the only store close by.

pleasedconsumer said...

Hi,

I found your blog very interesting. I stumbled upon it as I was looking for Publix information. I have also found another site filled with publix info right Here:

Publix

Regards,