ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Sunday, May 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by A Garden of Blessings, Economic Endeavors, and Fiddle Dee Dee!

4 things I was doing 10 years ago

1. Cheerleading
2. Breaking my arm (due to #1!)
3. Working at a local pizza joint - Pasquales (I worked their all through high school and part of college!)
4. Deciding what college I would go to.

4 things I was doing 5 years ago
1. Enjoying the second year of marriage
2. Buying my first home
3. Starting my first "real" job as a teacher! (at the same school I work at now!)
4. Getting my first dog - Toby!

4 things I did yesterday
1. Cleaned house! pooh!
2. Washed the dogs (with hubby's help)
3. Went to an end-of-the-year party with my fellow second grade teachers! Yippee!
4. Ate too much party food! :)

4 shows I like to watch
1. CSI Miami, CSI, and CSI New York! OKAY ... anything CSI!
2. Food Network!
3. My Name is Earl! HA! Great Stress Relief after a brain boggling day at work! :)
4. Office

4 things I love to do
1. cook and bake -and feed it to others!
2. learn new things and teach COOL things! :)
3. sing!
4. BLOG!

Fiddle Dee Dee asked a few different Q's...

5 Jobs I've had:
1. Pizza joint waitress, hostess, cook, prep person... you name it! I worked there for 5 years! (high school + college)
2. JC Penny -retail (high school)
3. Victoria's Secret - sales (college)
4. 2nd Grade Teacher (current and for the last 5 years)
5. Director of Charter Fellows (teacher alumni) at Berry College (last 5 years)

5 Movies I like: (I am terrible at remembering these things!)
1. The Holiday
2. Second Hand Lions
3. All the Pirates of the Caribbean Movies
4. ?? Told ya! I watch a ton of movies ...but they don't make lasting impressions! ;)

5 TV shows I like:
*See above!

5 Places I've lived
1. All in North GA! I have owned 2 homes.
The other places I have lived were college dorms!

5 Favorite foods:
1. Potatoes (any way you make 'em -especially MY mashed potatoes!)
2. Chicken Piccata
3. Pasta
4. Garbanzo Bean soup
5. Crab Legs

5 Places I'd like to be (but most I've never seen!):
1. On the beach ... ANY beach!
2. Europe (I would especially like to see Italy)
3. Israel
4. New England States (I would LOVE to take a road trip in the Fall)
5. California (total opposite from where I live; I'd especially like to visit Napa Valley)

Now I tag...
Alyssa at Keeping the Kingdom First

3 Comments:

Candace said...

Hey Denise,
I posted about adding a third column to your template. Really I just linked to the tutorial I had success with and a few things I learned. I hope it helps!

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Tagged again, what fun! I just posted my response. Thanks for thinking of me.

BTW- I added a third column as well to my blog.

Becky said...

When were you at Berry? I don't feel like doing the math :)
I went to Tennessee Temple. My DH played soccer for Temple and they played Berry several times. I remember one exciting game in particular at Berry. We lost ... in fact we scored for Berry :(
Anywho, I was at Temple from 99-02
Just wondering if maybe our paths had crossed.